LegendaryPlumberLegendaryPlumber

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Incredible!

This deserves a 10! No doubt about it. This flash made my day and was extremely well put together. The voice is amazing, the animation is awesome, and it was a great reincarnation of a bad review, haha! This is one of the best flashes on newgrounds to date! :D

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Leaves you wondering..

Definitely leaves you wondering at the end at what Mario is going to do to Luigi, haha! The flash was a bit slow in some parts, but got a lot better! The art work was both awesome, original, and it was pretty funny. You captured Luigi perfectly in regards to his attitude and music choice. Well done! :D I really enjoyed it, and hope to see more from you.

Peach Blossom Peach Blossom

Very Nice! :)

I loved it!! Princess Peach is awesome, as is the song 'Loituma' for those who are wondering. Very catchy, and well animated! 5/5 and 10/10 from me. :)

P.S: Click on the heart for a surprise! ;)

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Very informative. :)

I'm very new to flash and I'm working with sprites to get me started. This tutorial was definitely informative in getting me started. I give it a 9/10 only because it doesn't have a back button in case you missed a step, and sometimes the voice wasn't always completely clear. Otherwise, it's perfect and great for beginners. Thank you! :)

Sling Bot Sling Bot

Not bad at all! :) I like it!

This has great potential and I will say it's awesome for your first flash game! Good concept, great music, works well, nice sound effects! Keep up the great work! Song is catchy! ^_^ 7/10!

Hanger Hanger

Very interesting and unigue! =)

I definately give you props for coming up with something original. =P Great game, decent graphics (it suites it well). It reminds me of Spiderman a bit, once you get the character going. Great work, and highly recommended!

Overall: 4/5 and 8/10! =)

Following Your Star (Demo) ~P~ Following Your Star (Demo) ~P~

Heard about the demo from your facebook page. :)

Phyrnna, you did an incredible job on the demo--very much looking forward to the full song and future submissions by you! You'll help make Epic Battle Fantasy 4 shine. I think your songs are legendary and always leave a lasting impression. Love your talent! :)

Super Paper Mario: Count Bleck Super Paper Mario: Count Bleck

Bleh heh heh heh BLECK!

I'm sure the count himself would approve of this rendition of the song! :D
You've outdone yourself. I love the beat and it really does show the darker side of Blumiere when he gets corrupted by the Dark Prognosticus and experiences the loss of Timpani due to his father's customs. He is an awesome villain and you certainly did him justice by making the song sound even more sinister. :D

...also kind of reminds me of an evil circus. :P

Heroes March (Extended) ~P~ Heroes March (Extended) ~P~

One of my favourite songs by you! :)

Just when I thought the song couldn't get any more EPIC, you've made an extended version. I love it! And I agree completely with Arbiter3 below me. Energy seems to flow through your music, its amazing! Really shows in this song in particular.. gives you hope in the most dire of situations.

You definitely have a great talent Rhyrnna, and I'm honored just to be a fan of your great work. :) It does deserve to be on frontpage. Keep up the great work, you are indeed getting more popular!