LegendaryPlumberLegendaryPlumber

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Following Your Star (Demo) ~P~ Following Your Star (Demo) ~P~

Heard about the demo from your facebook page. :)

Phyrnna, you did an incredible job on the demo--very much looking forward to the full song and future submissions by you! You'll help make Epic Battle Fantasy 4 shine. I think your songs are legendary and always leave a lasting impression. Love your talent! :)

Super Paper Mario: Count Bleck Super Paper Mario: Count Bleck

Bleh heh heh heh BLECK!

I'm sure the count himself would approve of this rendition of the song! :D
You've outdone yourself. I love the beat and it really does show the darker side of Blumiere when he gets corrupted by the Dark Prognosticus and experiences the loss of Timpani due to his father's customs. He is an awesome villain and you certainly did him justice by making the song sound even more sinister. :D

...also kind of reminds me of an evil circus. :P

Heroes March (Extended) ~P~ Heroes March (Extended) ~P~

One of my favourite songs by you! :)

Just when I thought the song couldn't get any more EPIC, you've made an extended version. I love it! And I agree completely with Arbiter3 below me. Energy seems to flow through your music, its amazing! Really shows in this song in particular.. gives you hope in the most dire of situations.

You definitely have a great talent Rhyrnna, and I'm honored just to be a fan of your great work. :) It does deserve to be on frontpage. Keep up the great work, you are indeed getting more popular!

Rainbows and Unicorns ~P~ Rainbows and Unicorns ~P~

Fantastic job as always! :)

Fantastic job Phyrnna! You are easily one of my favourite people here the Audio Portal! I love all your work, and this particular piece was beautifully made as well! Very calm, peaceful, and you definitely picked a suiting title! :D

I look forward to hearing more of your work!
Also, to the guy who mentioned 'Keyboard Cat', all of Phyrnna's work is original. I do hear the faint melody of a similar tune, however, this is merely a coincidence. :)

Kim - 42 Deep Thoughts 2 final Kim - 42 Deep Thoughts 2 final

Excellent Job!!

Wow, I'm very impressed with this piece you created. I agree wholeheartedly with the person below me, its very multifunctional, giving many different emotions at once. Definately 5/5* and 10/10. With your permission, I want to use this in my first flash ever i'm working on. Again, well done and all the best with your future work! :)

Kimken responds:

Thanks!
Sure, you can use it for your flash.

-Kim