LegendaryPlumberLegendaryPlumber

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Very informative. :)

I'm very new to flash and I'm working with sprites to get me started. This tutorial was definitely informative in getting me started. I give it a 9/10 only because it doesn't have a back button in case you missed a step, and sometimes the voice wasn't always completely clear. Otherwise, it's perfect and great for beginners. Thank you! :)

Sling Bot Sling Bot

Not bad at all! :) I like it!

This has great potential and I will say it's awesome for your first flash game! Good concept, great music, works well, nice sound effects! Keep up the great work! Song is catchy! ^_^ 7/10!

Hanger Hanger

Very interesting and unigue! =)

I definately give you props for coming up with something original. =P Great game, decent graphics (it suites it well). It reminds me of Spiderman a bit, once you get the character going. Great work, and highly recommended!

Overall: 4/5 and 8/10! =)

Simple rock,paper,scissor Simple rock,paper,scissor

Simple Concept, but strangely addicting. =P

I've loved playing R/P/S as a kid, so this brought back good memories. The music was a nice addition, and also an off button was a nice touch as well. The rock, paper, and scissors themselves looked decent. I liked the fact that you added witty comments showing how far you got into the game, and deciphered how many wins, loses and draws you've obtained throughout.

Solid game, well done friend. =) I look forward to seeing more of your future submissions! 8/10 & 4/5

The only nice bonuses I could see being added would be:
-Make a small storyline
-Make animations of R/P/S when they win or lose against the opponents weapon
-And maybe add more music/backgrounds