LegendaryPlumberLegendaryPlumber

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Incredible!

This deserves a 10! No doubt about it. This flash made my day and was extremely well put together. The voice is amazing, the animation is awesome, and it was a great reincarnation of a bad review, haha! This is one of the best flashes on newgrounds to date! :D

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Leaves you wondering..

Definitely leaves you wondering at the end at what Mario is going to do to Luigi, haha! The flash was a bit slow in some parts, but got a lot better! The art work was both awesome, original, and it was pretty funny. You captured Luigi perfectly in regards to his attitude and music choice. Well done! :D I really enjoyed it, and hope to see more from you.

Peach Blossom Peach Blossom

Very Nice! :)

I loved it!! Princess Peach is awesome, as is the song 'Loituma' for those who are wondering. Very catchy, and well animated! 5/5 and 10/10 from me. :)

P.S: Click on the heart for a surprise! ;)

Super Mario Claus Super Mario Claus

Short and sweet!

Thank you for this flash! :) It was short and sweet. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well! ^_^ Love the animation and voice acting both.

Luigi: The reversed Vine Luigi: The reversed Vine

That was great! :D

Poor Luigi, nothing ever seems to go right with him... -_-
The whole thing was great though, especially the ending, which was hilarious! Great concept, decent animation, good length, great song picks, very good use of Luigi's voice clips, and this made me laugh!

It deserves a solid 4/5 & 8/10. Well done! Keep up the good work.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

I think my mind just blew a fuse...

...because that was highly disturbing, yet EPIC! :D
I.. can't stop watching it.. 0_o
It is definitely original, and Purple Link is there people.. watch closely when Tingle first appears. Green Link pushes him back into the barrel so that he can continue doing.. things. lol

One of the few submissions that successfully do NOT require a REPLAY button. It's perfect. :P

Zelda: A boring day Zelda: A boring day

Awesome!! :D

It was definitely short and sweet! Smooth animation and made me laugh. Great joke, great moral... I'm happy! :P

You have great animation skills!!
Just needs a replay button, and it would be perfect!

Scott-Falco responds:

Added one, just need an admin to approve

Super Smash Super Smash

Incredible job mate. =)

Ferguson Winston... this was extremely well animated, fast-paced, and EPIC beyond relief! I'm a huge Mario fan and your unique spin on it was fantastic! The character designs you've done work very well for this.

You have amazing skills, and this flash reflects that! I definately will love to see more of your work, and will stay patient. =) 5/5 and 10/10... well deserved!

Astromiau EP 01 Astromiau EP 01

Great first episode..

Great job! You do have very good animation skills! I thought the idea was original, the style was unique, and I personally enjoyed this first episode. :) Hopefully you'll make more! You definately have a lot of talent.

I agree with the people below who mentioned that the writing was a bit poor, and the background sound was a bit too quiet, however, overall it was amazing! 4/5 and 8/10! Keep it up man. =)

*Bonus* - I really do like the fact you put some interactivity in there, and made this flash appealing to both English and Spanish users. This was worthy of front page!

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Pure genius! =D

This is exactly what the good Doctor ordered! Very well animated, very unique idea, excellent lyrics.. and also may I say, extremely addicting lyrics! I loved it all! It was Epic and hilarious through out! 5/5 and 10/10! =) Simply perfect.